Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Lackluster week for pups

Yesterday Lisa, Christina and I went on a field trip to the Container Store.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We love the Container Store.

I was hoping to spot some dogs on the way there, but all we saw was this guy:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And some geese over by Longwood:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Xtina says a goose in not a schmood.


We did see this pup at the Container Store though...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...FAKE! (but cute).

Also BonTon now makes biodegradable refill bags for their really cute little dispensers for poop bags- who knew!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On the way back there were some dogs getting walked. I assure you that they were visible to the naked eye.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then later on I saw this puffy white guy when I was picking up my paycheck from the department, but I didn't get a good pic of him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today I went to look at an apartment in Inman Square, and there were alot of dogs in Harvard Square on the way over- but I couldn't take pictures because I was driving, and that is hazardous.

These guys say:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"WHEN DO WE GET A REAL LIFE FRIEND??!?"

No comments: