Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pup scouting on Newbury Street

I went down to Copley to get coffee with AJ this afternoon, and then I walked back along Newbury St, which is a prime dog-spotting location.
This time I had a little more nerve, and so I asked people if I could take pictures of them instead of hiding behind bushes, which made for much better pictures. Also it was really nice out, so everyone was in a good mood.
These were the first guys I saw:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I like a Scotty almost as much as a dachshund.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was trying to figure out how this group fit together:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This guy did a trick!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He was having a training session, so I wasn't allowed to distract him for too long.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was the first dachshund I have seen on a pup scouting mission. He was tiny and very cute. And he didn't want to look at the camera...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...but then he did.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And to sum up, a classic Newb duo:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: